Sunday, April 1, 2012

The first day is nearly over!

Well its 9.30pm and I'm not hungry! I'm normally wondering what I can munch on by now! Its been a pretty easy first day to be honest.

Breakfast was a rather boring affair consisting of a piece of dry toast with 2 scrambled eggs and a cup of tea, but it filled a hole. Although temptation was everywhere today as we were serving Sunday lunch in the restaurant, I managed not to succumb to them. The hardest part was not realising that subconsciously I just grab things like roast potatoes and shove them in my ever eager gob. Caught myself doing it 3 or 4 times today, but didnt actually eat anything! Go me!

I managed to stay relatively hunger free until about 7pm when I had chargrilled chicken, cous cous and asparagus.

Can you believe that before my dinner, I had to sit and watch my wife and son devouring a kebab each! The worst part was that I had gone and got them! Harrison (my son) only ate about half of his and on a 'normal day' I would have reached over and finished it whether hungry or not. Today was a different story though, I simply picked it up and put it in the bin. Very strangely for me it was easier to do than I had thought!

So I have added up all my calories and in total I have consumed a little over 600 today.I'm well chuffed with that. I have a day off work tomorrow so I am going to do a 'proper shop' and get all the things I need to keep me going for a while. I'll keep you all posted as to how I get on tomorrow.

Nite Foodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment