Friday, April 20, 2012

Day 20! The day before the 3rd weigh in!

Here we are again, another day, another diet..........

This may be a quick blog as its very late and I need to get to bed......
Breakfast this morning was two wholemeal, seeded toasts adorned sexily with scrambled egg (made with no milk and cooked in the microwave so as not to use butter). A cheeky glass of fresh orange accompanied it, so approximate calories 500.....


Lunch was an open tuna, lettuce and tomato sandwich 200 cals


and dinner (eaten at midnight and therefore not good for the morning weigh in) was a sausage (made with chicken) casserole. Made with a tin of tomatoes, onion , celery, carrot, white beans and chicken stock, the entire batch was 1000 calories. I ate about a quarter of it with a slice of wholemeal toast, so approx 350 calories. Added to todays earlier fodder, a grand total of approximately 1050 calories.

I'm off to have the biggest poo I can to hopefully keep the scales as low as possible in the morning. I will update you all as soon as I have the result.

Sleep well and wish me luck....................

No comments:

Post a Comment