Thursday, April 5, 2012

Day 5. Not the best of days to be 'dieting', but I triumphed!

It was a difficult day today as I had to take my son to hospital this morning for an eye check and didnt have time to eat before we went. So it was hospital cafe food for breakfast! I maaged to walk past the sausage, egg, bacon, tortilla etc and plumped for the 'tostada con tomate' and a cup of coffee. I can only approximate the calories at about 250 as I am not completely sure of the tomato mixture, but it tasted incredibly bland, so I am assuming just tomato! The bit of baguette it came on was pretty small, so I think I have over estimated the calories, but I'd rather do that then underestimate.

Lunch was pretty similar as I had to grab something very quickly before going back to work so I had my 'turn to when I cant think of anything else meal' of wholemeal seeded toast with tomato and thinly sliced cured Spanish cheese. It filled the gap again and as I have stated before, actually tastes really nice.

We had a pretty busy evening at work and the temptations were everywhere! Extra chips lying around, creamy pasta sauces, Lauras home made ribs etc, but I stood firm! I took home a piece of tuna and had it with some of the no fat coleslaw I made earlier in the week, some salad and some cherry tomatoes with a bit of balsamic. Simples!

Off to watch 'Celebrity Juice ' now, so speak to you all again tomorrow. I notice that no one is actually 'following' my post. Its about time you did!

1 comment:

  1. Hope Harrison is OK Jim.

    It is easy to follow your blog, just press the FOLLOW button at the top left corner of this page, simples, why aren't others following, come on you guys, give Jim a break, give him some encouragement, we love his posts and his tips, its not alot to ask! xx

    ReplyDelete