Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Day four, the journey continues......


 I managed to survive until my evening meal where I feasted upon a delicious curry made for me by my wife! She wasnt too pleased when as she started prepping, I asked her to start weighing all the ingredients. She did though and produced a sweet chicken and veg curry that I had 2 bowls of.

Well another successful day of watching what I eat. I had a different breakkie to my usual fayre that consisted of 'Bran flakes' followed by toast with banana! It made a nice change though.....


The recipies and calorific values of all the food I am eating can be found on my Facebook page 'Jimbos food page' https://www.facebook.com/groups/185455448234743/ Feel free to join my page where you can ask questions, chat with other like minded people or just share your thoughts. Its a bit of a laugh, but its also a serious food page. If you have any suggestions for me as to low calorie recipies I could try, or just share your own experience with weight loss, I'd love to hear from you.

Take care people and we'll talk tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment