Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day 17- Still finding it pretty easy so far........

Another day has been and gone and so far so good. Had a few things to do early on at work this morning, so 'breakfast' was quite late (about midday!) It was a simple affair consisting of a slice of seeded wholemeal toast with a dry fried egg. Did the job, filled the hole and just 200 calories. Not the most exciting of breakfasts again, but it does for me. I know I keep saying it, but I really am going to go with the whole muesli thing tomorrow. Not with milk as I suspect most people have it, but soaked in a little orange juice and topped with yoghurt and honey. I'll let you know tomorrow how it goes......

Lunch didnt really happen. By the time we got Harrison home from school it was about 4.30pm and I knew dinner was looming so I had 2 crispbreads with a tiny slice of low fat cheese on each. 150 calories.

On to dinner:
   

As you can see from above, it was really two seperate dishes. I wouldnt normally put the two together, but I fancied both so what the heck! There were approx 400g of Prawns (500 calories) with a tbsp of Olive oil (120 calories), some garlic and coriander in the one dish and 100g of cous cous (120 cals), 1 aubergine (20 calories), 1 red pepper (50 cals), 1 courgette (50 cals) and 1 spring onion (10 cals). Baring in mind I only used about a 3rd of the veg, total caloreis for dinner approx 800 calories. Added to  my earlier intake, that makes a total of approximateley 1150. Oooops, almost forgot, I am drinking a small glass of red wine as I type this. Shove another 100 cals on! Still WAY below my limit of 1900.... Looking forward to the next weigh in this Saturday, although I cant see the loss being as drastic as the last two. Still, only a pound loss required for the first stone......watch this space!

Got an idea for an interesting dinner for tomorrow. Will let you all know about it then! Until then, ta ta for now, I'm off to watch Eastenders!

It might be late blog tomorrow as Chelsea are playing Barca in the Champions League semi, so wont be blogging till after that!

Later dudes........

No comments:

Post a Comment