Friday, April 13, 2012

Day 13

Friday the 13th and no disasters........ Another uneventful day really.

A pretty basic breakfast of bran flakes and skimmed milk at a total of 250 calories started me off. I keep meaning to do a muesli type thing, but I need to go and shop for it all first. I want to make my own, a) so I know exactly whats in it and b) I can put all the things I like in it! I need to do a little research on how many different ways there are to eat it. I dont just want to cover it in milk. I know it originated in Switzerland and the Swiss soak it in orange juice and then put yoghurt on top! I may have to look into this!

My afternnon snack was wholemeal toast topped with a thin slice of cheese, tomato and spring onion. Its becomming the norm for the afternnon  at the moment and I need to get out of his habit and eat greater variety. Also I will soon need to cut down on my bread intake a little more. Although I have already drastically cut down, I could do with eating less. Total calories 400

On to dinner....



Tonights dinner...... Deconstructed pesto! 

150g Pasta (500 cals)

15g Parmesan cheese (60 cals)

10g Sunflower seeds (65 cals), would normally use pine nuts, but far too expensive in Spain

1 tbsp EVOO (120 cals)
Total calories approx 750

Added to todays previous calorie intake of 650 and we have a grand total of 1400!

Off to watch Eastenders now so I will talk to you all again tomorrow and I will have the results of the second weigh in!

Nite peeps x

2 comments:

  1. Good luck for tomorrow. Another good result I would imagine.
    I always toast various nuts and seeds for my muesli, then they are not so bland. Soaking the oats in apple juice overnight is quite yummy too, especially if you juice your own apples first. Graham Norton show for me now Nite x

    ReplyDelete