Saturday, March 31, 2012

Its April 1st! Its official....The journey has begun

This is going to be an extremely quick blog as its past 2am and I have to be at work in 6 hours, but i just wanted to let you all know that the journey has begun.

I should have typed this earlier but had to watch BGT and The Voice and Match of the Day which I had earlier recorded, so sorry its late!

I was officially weighed today by Heather from 'The Beauty Box' and will be doing so on a weekly basis from now until the journeys end.

Although very embarrased, I must share my current weight with you all. I currently weigh 20 stone & 6 pounds (or 286 pounds or 130.8 kilos). Which ever your preference, it is far too high!

I will be listing my measurements tomorrow when I have found someone with long enough arms to go round my waist! So I'm off for now and I will update you all tomorrow!

Nite nite

1 comment:

  1. just think Jimbo, this time next year you will feel on top of the world, well done!

    ReplyDelete