Saturday, April 14, 2012

Day 14 The second weigh in!

I'm writing a little of this now and a little later when I return from work as I think its gonna be a late one. We have over 40 booked for a 'Race Night' and some live music afterwards so definately not home at my usual time. I have half of today off, (not going in to work until about 4pm) which I have spent being weighed at the Beauty Box and shopping for work and home. Did I say 'being weighed'? Oh yes, I nearly forgot........ I'VE LOST ANOTHER 6 POUNDS!!! YIPEEEEEEEEEEE! Thats 13 pounds in 2 weeks! Kiss my bad self! Really please with that. Even more pleased than the first weeks loss.

As I didnt have much in, breakfast was a stale peice of baguette (150g), toasted with a little tomato, cured cheese and spring onion. Total calories when washed down with 200ml of skimmed milk 360.

I'm umming and arring as to what to have for lunch? I need something  in my belly to stop me picking at all the lovely food I will be cooking later. Steak, ribs, Chicken etc. It will be a big test to see how far I have come if I dont pick later! I have managed it now for 2 weeks, so I should be ok. I'm signing off for now, but will be blogging again later

Speak soon

No comments:

Post a Comment