Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Day 24- COME ON CHELSEA! Ooops, this is a food blog!!

Day 24 has come (and nearly gone) and I am typing this early as I will be immersed in Chelsea - Barcelona for the rest of the evening!

Breakfast was a little different this morning. Well, I say a little different, it really was a little! I had a dry fried egg on wholemeal toast, wait for it................................................................. with a spoonful of Heinz beans! I certainly kow how to live on the edge! Approx 250 calories......

Lunch was a mug of the asparagus soup that I cooked for Sunday Lunch. It had cream in it, but I dont think enough in one mug for me to worry about... I can only estimate the calories at approx 150. I have erred on the high side......

I had some very good ideas for dinner from a couple of  friends, Gemma & Jaimie, but as I a) didn't have the ingredients required and b) as I couldn't be bothered to shop for them, I decided upon my own choice........

I started by coating some chicken breast in cayenne pepper, curry powder and lemon juice and dry fried it in a non stick pan



Sorry the picture is a little blurred, but my hands were shaking at the though of it flying down my gob! It was then added to some tomato, spring onion and yoghurt mxied with lemon and coriander



And then shoved it in a toasted pitta!



Total calories (I ate 2!) approx 600 calories.

I'm off now to bite all my finger nails and pray that we can keep Messi and co at bay for 90 more minutes.....

COME ON CHELSEA!

Speak to you all tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment