Monday, April 2, 2012

Day 2.......

Okay, so here we are, its day 2 and another successfull day methinks. I was a little hungry this mornig as I only had a coffee at about 10am and an apple about an hour later. I did however survive until lunch when I feasted upon a slice of brown, seeded toast topped with grated tomato mixed with olive oil and topped with two thin slices of cured Spanish cheese. I have to say it was pretty good! Not sure that it filled the gap completely, as I drank rather a lot of water afterwards and brought my evening meal a little further forward than I had planned!

I also experimented today by making some coleslaw, but used fat free yoghurt instead of mayo. It makes alot and the calories are really low. The recipe is on my Facebook page 'Jimbos food page'.

Dinner was pasta with a tomato sauce, black olives, french beans, white beans and a little shaved Parmesan. Quite enjoyed that too! I have to confess to washing it all down with a glass of red wine though. So altogether, including the wine, just over 900 calories. Added to the 150 calories from earlier and the apple and coffee, I have so far today amassed a total of 1150 calories. I may have a little something later as I have 750 calories to play with!


I'm going to make this a short post today as I have ridiculous amounts of things to do at home so remember to 'follow' the blog (you'll find the word 'follow' in the top left corner of the blog) and dont forget to click on all those interesting adverts!

Speak soon fellow foodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment