Friday, April 27, 2012

Day 27- Its the 4th weigh in tomorrow......

Today came and went with not much to blog about really. Breakfast was 3scrambled egg on 2 brown toast and an OJ. Approximately 550cals.

Lunch was a rather hearty affair for me. I used up some left over pasta from yesterday and found the cacciatore sauce I had made on Wednesday, mixed them together with a few shavings of Parmesan and munched heartily!A calorie total of approx 600


I managed to avoid picking at chips during tonights service and had a couple of slices of brown toast with tuna on top. Not very exciting, but I was determined not too eat too late tonight.

Sorry its not a more interesting read tonight, but its 1.15 am and I'm tired! Big morning for me tomorrow, its the 4th weigh in. I will keep you all posted via my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/185455448234743/ or on here later on today

Sleep well x

No comments:

Post a Comment