Friday, August 24, 2012

Day 146 - Weigh in tomorrow...

A pretty qiuet day for a Friday in August, so not too much to report...

I have my 21st weigh in tomorrow, and I'm really unsure as to how it will go. I have done 4 work outs since the last weigh in, and although I have swum every day, I am not swimming as much as I used to at the old house. To be honest, the back problem I have is not helping, but I make no excuses. I don't remember being particulary naughty on the food front, so who knows.... We will see tomorrow...

I will post the results tomorrow evening on here, or as always, if you cant wait that long, you can try my Facebook food page https://www.facebook.com/groups/185455448234743/ after 10am.

I'm off to bed guys, sorry its been a short one, I'll try and make up for it tomorrow

Sweet dreams
Jimbo

No comments:

Post a Comment