Friday, August 10, 2012

Day 132 - Stupidly busy, stupidly hot, weigh in tomorrow!

The title says it all! Stupidly hot today. Not a lot of sun, but horribly humid and sticky. The sort of weather where back in England, all the flying ants come out............

Work was crazy! Virtually from the moment we opened the cafe this morning, to the end, we didnt stop. Well I seem to remember a little 10 minute lull just after lunch...... We also managed 48 covers in the restaurant tonight for our fish & chip menu, so stupidly busy there too. Can't compain, it pays the rent... Actually I can complain! It was too bloody hot!

We have half a day off tomorrow, (not in until about 3.30-4pm), so after my weigh in in the morning, I will fly round the supermarket for tomorrow nights and Sundays essentials, and try and get home mid morning so we can do something with the day.

I'm quietly confident about the mornings weigh in, as I have been pretty good this week and done loads of excercise. If I havent lost, I wont be too disheartened as I'm putting on muscle, but it would be nice to crack the 3 stone barrier...... I also want to reach my target of being under 17 stone by the end of August. We shall see......

As always, I will update you all on here tomorrow evening with the results of my weight! If you cant wait until tomorrow night, you can check out my food page https://www.facebook.com/groups/185455448234743/ in the morning for the result.

Take care, sleep well all and I'll speak to you tomorrow

Jimbo

2 comments:

  1. So pleased you are busy. But the heat ..... I really feel sorry for you, good luck for tomorrow, well today, 31bs loss i bet xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sanj. Really appreciate your support. I dont get many comments :0(
    You were nearly right with the weight loss!
    Hope you're okay hun?

    ReplyDelete