Friday, August 17, 2012

Day 139 - The night before the 20th weigh in.......

I cant believe I've been doing this for 20 weeks!

Another pretty uneventful day at work. In fact, the highlight of my day was popping outside to watch the thermometer go up and up and up! The highest I caught it at was 46.3C, but didnt have my phone with me on that occasion, so I could not take a piccy of it. However, I did manage to pop out a little later and record this....

Tooooooooo hot!

Managed to swim twice today, only for about 15 minutes each time, but its better than nothing. Its even hot in the pool!

I've got my weigh in tomorrow morning and I really dont know how I feel about this one...... I had a little too much chilli on Wednesday night, but I've had two hour long gym sessions this week and swum every day, so who knows?

As always, I will report the results on here tomorrow, but if you'd like to know earlier, I will be posting the results on my Food Page on Facebook at around 10am https://www.facebook.com/groups/185455448234743/

Off for an hour of poker before bed, so I will bid you all farewell, and speak to you tomorrow.

Nite nite
Jimbo x

No comments:

Post a Comment