Saturday, August 18, 2012

Day 140 - The 20th weigh in...

So, I worked my nuts off this week......., swum every day, followed my work out all week and GAINED 2 pounds! C'est la vie!

I'm not too disheartened though........ I feel smaller, my clothes are looser and people are noticing, so I must be doing something right. I will keep doing what I'm doing and we'll see what happens next Saturday............

On to work. A petty quiet day in the cafe was followed by a couple of hours at home before heading back for evening service. It's been a pretty tedious week really. Not 1 person ordered anything off the menu. Everyone who ate in the restaurant this week, (apart from Friday's fish and chips), oredered the 'all you can eat' option. As I said on Thursday, its a little demoralising when you've prepped loads of food for the menu and no one orders from it. Its easier to get the food out when everyone is ordering the same, but it's mind numbingly tedious. Still, it pays the bills........

Enough of the depression of work, and on to XFactor! Yes, I admit it.... I watch XFactor! I have to be honest and say that I could not sit through the whole thing as it happened, as there are too many adverts for me and too much talking, but I enjoy fast forwarding through the crap and just watching the acts! I thought Jahmaine (not sure if thats how its spelt) was different class and a really nice kid and Ella was pretty good too. I look forward to next week!

Off to bed now as another Sunday lunch draws closer....

Sleep well and I will see you all tomorrow
Jimbo (definitely not Slimbo today......)

1 comment:

  1. Don't get disheartened with the weight gain, muscle does weigh heavier than fat. Don't give up on the exercise, remember you need to keep your heart healthy too and blood pressure down, so that's where the excercise comes in. I know healthy food too is important, but you are doing a fantastic job. Doing all this without the motivation of a group and cooking all day is brilliant. Lecture over....sorry didn't mean to go on. As for the greedy pigs that are having your 'all you can eat' option... they are just overeating.
    X Factor, yes I am with you there, I do skip a lot, Jahmene was fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete