Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Day 137 - 'Janet the Ganet' popped round for dinner!

A pretty bog standard day in the cafe today, just a normal Wednesday in August.....

Nothing to report on the work front..., no fussy punters, no one ordering anything strange, just a basic day. I wish I had something interesting for you all to read, but alas, I dont!

We had a visit today from an old friend, (well she's not old in age, just havent seen her much since she moved back to England last year), Justine, also known as 'Janet the Ganet'! (She likes her food), so that was nice. She brought her kids over, Oliver 11 and Yasmin 3, so Harrison had some play mates for the evening. Laura cooked a rather excellent chilli and I have to confess to eating a little more of it than I should. Oh, and some tortilla chips too! Oh, and a glass or 2 of wine! Not that it excuses it, but I have just had a pretty vigourous 20 minute swim and I have my weight training tomorrow to hopefully burn off a few of the calories eaten tonight!

I'm also back in touch with my old boss, Chris, from many moons ago. He's a top bloke and its good to be chatting again. If you're reading this Baldy, hope your risotto was nice, it sounded it!

I'm off for some internet poker, so I'll catch up with you all tomorrow. Got to compose a set menu for tomorrow night, so I'll fill you in with it all when its finished....

Sleep well
Jimbo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment