Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Day 130 - Pretty much the same.......

Here I am again, if a little earlier in the evening than normal!

Another steady day at work, and another hot one! Getting very tedious now isn't it! Still pooping my pants at the thought of the temperatures expected for the weekend........ The government have changed their warning from orange to red alert!! As always, I will be going outside to check on the thermometer and taking photos for you all to see. (I'm such a saddo at times!)

I dont have much to report about today... I have been a 'good boy' so far this week with my eating habits and I have 'been to the gym' every day, (its the rusty thing in my garden, but it works!). In fact, here's a piccy for you....

Excuse the state of the garden ,but we've only just moved in! I have also swum every day, so I gotta be confident about the weigh in on Saturday. The only thing that 'worries' me a little is that muscle weighs more than fat, and I must be putting muscle on.... Still, the overall objective remians the same, which is to lose weight and get fit. As long as my body continues to get smaller, I'm happy!

I will be prepping for tomorrow nights menu in the morning, so will try and remember to take some pictures. After the disappointing response to my REALLY tasty butternut squash risotto last week, I am a little reluctant to express my food fully this week. You know me though, I aint changing for any bugger! I will cook the food I love to eat and if they don't like it, there are plenty of microwave pinging restaurants that they can go to! I am going to stuff some pork loin, make a sausagy, (that's a cooking term!),  pasta dish and a char grilled chicken dish for the set menu, so I will update you with pictures of the dishes and how they were received, tomorrow!

Take care all, sleep well and I look forward to feeding you some more drivel tomorrow!

Nite, nite
Jimbo

No comments:

Post a Comment