Monday, August 20, 2012

Day 142 - What to do with those bloody figs!!!

Monday's here again and I was determined to get rid of these figs! I put a 'special' on in the cafe today....., it was fig, goats cheese, Serrano ham and balsamic on lightly toasted bread. Couldn't sell a portion! So, I decided to give it away! Anyone ordering a cold drink was given one, (without the Serrano as thats too expensive to give away!) Got some very nice comments about how nice it was too. SO WHY DIDNT THEY BLOODY ORDER IT THEN?!!!! I made it for the 2 Spanish girls who work in the sports shop next door and they both loved it. Nice to let them know that us Brits dont just cook a full English..... Anyway, here's a piccy of the freebie we were giving away...


Got my disheartened head on again! I just want them to be a little more adventurous.............. Can't always get what you want though, eh?

I have started thinking abouth the menu for Thursday night and I'm already fighting back the demons telling me that I shouldnt be bothering! My passion always takes over though, so I'm sure I will come up with something interesting.......

I'll let you know my final thoughts a little nearer the time.....

Managed my fourth work out today and its finally seeming to be getting a little easier. Its still ridiculously difficult for some one as unfit as me, but I'm getting there. I think I'm actually starting to feel some muscles....... I know they're in there somewhere!

Ok, its 1.45 am  and time to hit the sack. Good night one and all, and I will be back tomorrow.

Sleep well
Jimbo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment