Sunday, August 12, 2012

Day 134 - Another Sunday Lunch.. I seem to write that a lot!

Sunday has come and gone again and here I am writing that not one out of 29 people ordered the minestrone soup! Who cares! I get to take it home and eat it for a week! I just find it a little strange....... Maybe its the heat......

A pretty smooth service, if a little hot, (yeah, I know, I'm going on about the heat again!), and I was glad to get home to the pool. Think I stayed in for about 2 hours!

Got a day off tomorrow, but of course I have my important meeting thingy that I can't tell you about yet. If all goes well, I will be able to divulge some more info. Gonna take a few piccies of the house tomorrow and post them on here in case any of you are interested in having a look.

I'm off now to watch highlights of Chelsea - Man City, so I'll speak to you all tomorrow, hopefully with some good news!!

Night night, hasta manana
Slimbo

No comments:

Post a Comment