Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Day 129 - Ditto to day 128.............

Another steady day in the cafe, and another hot one! You lot must be getting bored of this now!!
 Nothing else really to report from work. No dramas, no strange visits from the town hall etc, just chugging along.... 

Home life followed the same pattern as yesterday, although I managed to stretch before and after my stint on the multigym thing! Shoulders etc not too bad today!

Some of you may know that a few weeks ago I mentioned that there may be some VERY INTERESTING developments happening......... I cannot divulge anything yet, but I have a meeting set up on Monday, so will hope to have some more news for you then..... All I can say is that I am VERY excited. Cant wait to tell you all about it...........

Thats it for today!
Speak to you all tomorrow

Jimbo

2 comments:

  1. Yes I remember your interesting developments being mentioned.......so come on now .....spill the beans.....stop leaving us in limbo Jimbo!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't yet Sanj! Loving the 'limbo Jimbo' though! If all goes well on Monday, I may divulge a little more!!!!

    ReplyDelete