Saturday, August 11, 2012

Day 133 - I've lost 3 stone!

Yabbadabbadoo! Got on the scales at the 'Beauty Box' this morning and I'd lost 2 lbs. That means I have lost a total of 3 stone since April 1st. So, thats 3 stone, or 42 lbs or 19kgs or 19,050 or 19 million, 50 thousand eight hundred and eighty milligrams! I'm pretty chuffed with that, but I also know that I'm only half way there............. I'm hoping also to lose 6 more lbs before the end of August for my next target. Not sure if I'll get there, but it wont be for the want of trying!

On to things work related..... a decent day in the cafe today and a really good night in the restaurant. 29 in tonight and all left with a smile on their face. Thats what its about.... I wont whinge tonight that 25 of the 29 had 'all you can eat' and one of the 4 that chose the set menu ordered the pan fried cod with parsley butter and creamy mash, but asked for chips and garden peas!!! Who cares!

Got 25 booked i for Sunday Lunch tomorrow, so should be another good day. Its 1.30am as I type this and I'm knackered so time for bed methinks.... Well, I might just have one quick game of Songpop, (I'm coming for ya Kerrigan), before settling down!

Nite all, sleep well and I'll be back tomorrow
Slimbo

2 comments:

  1. Three stone is such a huge weight loss, especially when you work with food for all those hours. Fantastico.... looking forward to Monday's news xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sanj, I'm shitting myself though!

    ReplyDelete