Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Day 136- my first 'real' work out on the multi gym....

A pretty ok day at work was followed by an hour of using muscles that I never knew existed.............

A very fine chap by the name of Sam, (a personal trainer), popped over this afternoon to show me how to properly use my inherited multi gym. I was put through my paces and strangely, thouroughly enjoyed my work out. I will be doing it every other day for approximately 1 hour. Thats the idea anyway! Gonna be difficult to fit it in on occassions, but I'm pretty dedicated.....................

Dinner was a simple affair, I simply ate the 'Tuscan sausage pasta' that no one ordered on Saturday night in the restaurant! I try not to waste anything! Here's a piccy....


Not much else to report today, so I'm off for a few games of Poker before bed. Sleep well all and I will speak to you all tomorrow

Buenas noches todos mis amigos.......
Slimbo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment