Monday, August 13, 2012

Day 135 - A good meeting .......................

Had a day off today! Had a lie in, (well, 9am), and a very relaxing morning in the pool with the little fella and then headed off for my meeting...............................

I still cannot reveal too much, as nothing is set in stone yet, but it was a very positive chat, and I think we could both be very good for each other. Going to have another chat soon to add some more detail, so watch this space. Sorry I can't say much more, but it would be very unprofessional of me to say anything else. Very positive though.........

Took Harrison out afterwards to a kids play place thingy, you know the type, ball ponds, bouncy castles, slides etc with his friends Susana and Alex. Alex was 2 on Sunday, so we took him as his pressie cos we didnt have a clue what to get him! The fact for the whole of August its free admission didnt even cross my mind!! The kids seemed to enjoy it, but it was tooooooooooooooo hot. We could only really stay an hour as they'd have been burnt alive if we'd stayed any longer. Will definitely go back in the cooler months....... Popped to MacDonalds for a bit of air con and a salad, (well, I had salad, you can guess what the kids had..................)

Home now and writing my blog early before a little game of poker or two! I took some photos of the house today, here they are....

I'm having problems downloading pictures again and I cant get a cursor at the end of the pictures, so I'll say good night now, and I will speak to you all again tomorrow!

Ciao for now
Slimbo xx





























2 comments:

  1. My goodness it looks a massive place. How lovely to have all that space. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a little smaller than the other place, but loads more charachter and lots of little nooks and crannies. Get yer bags packed!

    ReplyDelete