Sunday, July 8, 2012

Day 99 - Sunday lunch.............

An INCREDIBLY quiet Sunday lunch! Not sure if it was the British Grand Prix and the Wimbledon Men's final on this afternoon, or it was just a freakish day, but we only had 16 in today, which for a Sunday is unheard of............

There was a small positive though as my warm salad of fig and goats cheese went down rather well. I was firstly very happy that 8 out of the 16 tried it, and secondly that they all gave good comments. I took a piccy of it for you to see.......


Had a nice afternoon watching the recording of the mens final, (well done Mr Federer, you are the greatest player I have ever seen, and well done Andy Murray. For a set and a half you played some amazing tennis and then Federer just stepped up a gear. Your time will come....). After the tennis I had a nice swim and I've not done much since really! Watched a bit of telly, put Harrison to bed and basically just slobbed!

Gonna hit the sack now, so will speak to you all again tomorrow
Sweet dreams

Slimbo!

No comments:

Post a Comment