Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day 108, 109 &110! - I'm back!!

I'm back folks!

I have to make apologies for my absence over the last couple of days, but I've had a couple of late nights and there hasn't really been too much to talk about, so I thought I'd give you all a break from my ramblings!!

If I'm being honest, one of the nights was a little business chat, but last night was pure indulgence.....Pool, wine and tapas. Does it get better? The pool was good, although I'm a little rusty, the wine was in abundance and the tapas was its usual excellence from my favourite tapas bar.

I am desperate to share some information with you all, but I cant until I have had one more meeting about a possible business venture. If I can convince the other party that my idea is a s good for them as it is for me, I'll be a happy man :0)  I promise to share my news with you all if and when it happens. I've no real news from work, things are ticking along, if a little quiet for this time of year, but nothing of any interest or amusement to report.

Need to leave you all now as I have some serious swimming to do to burn off my double indulgence! Sorry I haven't had much to say, but nothing much has happened..........

I'll be back tomorrow, hopefully with some interesting news ;0)

Take care, sleep well, nite nite

Slimbo

2 comments: