Saturday, July 14, 2012

Day 105 - What a day.....Knackered!

My God, what a day! Just got home at 01.30 and just got out the pool after a well needed wallow!

The day started with the usual Saturday morning rush to the supermarket before work. As it doesn't open until 9.15, its always a bit of a mad dash round to try and get all the shopping done and get back for my weigh in and then to work by 09.30. It never happens! It's usually 09.45-10am. This morning was no different... I managed to get my fat carcass in to the 'Beauty Box' at about 09.50 and was weighed by the lovely Heather. I was chuffed to hear that I had lost a further 2 lbs :0) A total loss of 2 stone 10 lbs in 14 weeks. It was suggested to me by Heather that I should set myself a weight loss target of getting under 17 stone by the end of August. Red rag to a bull! Bring it on. That's my short term goal. There is also the small target of hitting the 3 stone mark when I lose 4 more pounds. Lots of things to look forward to on the weight loss front.......

A stupidly busy morning in the cafe was followed by 4 hours solid food prep and then followed by 'Race night'. Always a good craic and enjoyable evening, but always a sod to wash up and tidy up afterwards. It doesn't help that the glass washer has broken down either, so we've had to use a different one........, me! It makes the clean up operation take forever. What with that and then the rest of the prep for Sunday lunch, its easy to see why we got in so late.....

Talking of Sunday lunch....., here we are again. Is it really a week ago. I have cooked a mushroom soup, (always tastes better the next day), and the second starter will be a peach, Serrano ham and mozzarella salad. Half of them wont know what a peach is, let alone mozzarella!!! It will be an interesting excercise (as always) to see how many order it. Its a pretty quiet one on the booking front again, with only 18 in the book so far. Lets hope a few more turn up on the day.

I will let you all know how tomorrow goes. Off to bed now

Take care and speak to you tomorrow
Nite
Slimbo

No comments:

Post a Comment