Saturday, July 7, 2012

Day 98 - Result from the weigh in......

Got on the scales this morning at the 'Beauty Box', ((Calpe's premier Beauty salon, (hope you are reading this Heather) )), and to my delighted surprise I had lost another pound.....yipee! I really thought I'd gained. So, a total weight loss in 13 weeks of 2 stone 8 pounds, or 36 pounds, or 16.3 kilos. Oh, and 22 cm off my waist. Still on track and still not put any weight on so far. Really chuffed.

Work was madness this morning, I cannot remember a busier Saturday in the Cafe for a long time. As I type this we have just popped home for a couple of hours for a swim and a relax with Harrison, before going back to work for tonights service in the restaurant. We have 11 booked, so possibly a profitable night ahead as well. I'm going to leave this for now, and I will type some more when I get home tonight..........

I'm back! My work is done for now. We had 16 in the end. Could have been better, could have been worse...... It was a mixture of  'All you can eat' and Menu of the day. I was soooo pleased that 2 people had my authentic carbonara and loved it. It drives me mad that so many people think it should be made with cream and mushrooms because thats how they've been eating it for years. Dont get me wrong, I love pasta with cream and mushrooms, but it aint 'carbonara'. Just egg yolks, parmesan and a little parsley if you like.......... Here's one I made tonight.....


Just off for a swim now and then hopefully an early night as its Sunday lunch tomorrow. I am going to try a warm fig and goats cheese salad as one of the starters, even though I cant seee the old gits trying it! I'll let you know........................

Take care and sleep well
Speak to you all tomorrow

Slimbo!

No comments:

Post a Comment