Friday, July 27, 2012

Day 118 - What the hell is going on?

Ok, ok. What's going on? Yesterday the whole of the UK descended upon the cafe. Today was one of the quietest days we have EVER had............ I just don't get it. Confused, dumbfounded, words fail me........

On a slightly more positive note, we had 28 in tonight for fish & chips, which considering the heat, wasn't too bad. Some very nice comments too!

Continuing on the positive note, we have 17 already booked for tomorrow night, so pleased on that score.

I missed my weigh in last week as the battery in the scales concked out, so I will be at 'The Beauty Box' in the morning to find out how much weight I've put on! I know I always say this, but I have definitely gained..... I think! I have been feeling thinner for the last couple of days, but as I type this, I feel like a fat porker! I'll be content if I have stayed the same....... I keep saying that I need to enter 'phase 2' of the journey, but I dont seem to get round to doing it. Maybe I need a gain to shock me into action. I'm still aiming to have lost 10 pounds before the end of August, so tomorrows result will be interesting. As always, I will update you all on here tomorrow, or if you cannot wait until the evening, I will be posting the result on my food page on Facebook as soon as I know ............... https://www.facebook.com/groups/185455448234743/

Off to bed now as its 1am and I'm tired.

Take care, sleep well and I will see you all tomorrow ;0)

Slimbo

No comments:

Post a Comment