Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Day 101 - A really uneventful day

Well, if I wrote 'got up, went to work, went home', that would pretty much sum the day up. I don't remember anything interesting happening at all really...... Oh, actually, I tell I lie. Just remembered putting some English mustard on a rare roast beef sandwich today.........

It was a pretty basic day at work, with nothing to report. No ridiculous requestes from customers, or entertaining moments. In fact, at times it was so quiet that I was able to do quite alot of internet browsing. During my browse, I noticed that we had received another excellent review on 'Tripadvisor' to bring our total to 76. We currently lie in 2nd place, but we cant seem to move 'LaCasa' off the top spot. If you're bored and have nothing better to do, here's the link to the review...
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g187526-d1896877-Reviews-Lauras_at_Westbeach-Calpe_Costa_Blanca_Alicante_Province_Valencian_Country.html

I also spent some time looking at a local selling page on Facebook and managed to talk myself into buying 26 pairs of new 'Crocs' for 75€. I dont really have the money to do it at the moment, but the mark up is excellent. I just need to find a way of selling them now!!!!! I might have to look into the possibilities of an Ebayo (is that the Spanish version of Ebay?) account......

I've had a little swim earlier, searched for a friends dog (Jess) that went missing yesterday,  I've watched Eastenders and BB and I'm off for another swim now, so I will speak to you all again tomorrow. Gonna get up early to have another look for Jess.

Nite all
Slimbo ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment