Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Day 95 - Another day off!

Managed to blag a day off today and did very little to be honest. Had a bit of a lie in, had some breakfast, had a swim and then drove to Primark for some bed linen! Life in the fast lane eh! I managed to be good and have a tuna salad for lunch while Laura scoffed on a chicken baguette and Harrison had pizza! 4 hours after that I had a bottle of water in MacDonalds while Laurs had a big Mac and Harrison had a burger! I spent the entire time checking out the calories on the packaging and wondering if a little burger would hurt. Then I remembered that it hadn't been a great week for me so far so I better not!

Didnt get home until quite late, (its about an hours drive and had to stop on the way back to do some food shopping for work), so I just had a quick din dins. I used up some figs and goats cheese left over from Lauras dinner last night and came up with this.....


I stuck the figs and goats cheese in the microwave for 30 seconds then stuck it on some rocket and spinach leaves and topped it with balsamic syrup and mixed nuts. Yum yum!

That was my day, good night and I will be with you all again tomorrow
Take care
Slimbo

No comments:

Post a Comment