Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Day 122 - In the new house......and a few pictures...

We're in! Properly in! Yipee! I never want to move again! It has seemed to take ages, but finally EVERYTHING from the old house is in the new! There are still lots of boxes and crates to unpack fully. At least now the essentials are in place, (basically all my kitchen stuff!), and we can eat and drink etc....

I have taken a couple of pictures for any of you that are interested in having a peak .......

I will start with my outdoor kitchen......


Folowed by my indoor kitchen............


A little cosy spot to eat......


The rest of the house is in too much of a state to show all the pictures, but when all the boxes have gone I'll post a few!

Managed to wangle a day off today so we could finish off moving. After yesterday's opening of the floodgates, today was back to the incomprehendable quiet of a winters day. We took 4 times more money yesterday than today. I just don't understand........ Still, enough of the doom and gloom, back to food!

I decided to make a bit of a salad fest for din dins, with a few prawns thrown in for good measure.....


A couple of glasses of wine and a nice relax before heading to the pool......


It still isnt quite ready, but with temperatures in the high 30's today, I was getting in anyway!

So thats it! I'm in. Hope to have some interesting tales from work tomorrow!

I'm off for a swim, take care and I will speak to you all tomorrow

Jimbo

No comments:

Post a Comment