Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Day 115 - Tuesday.....still no Brits...

Well, Tuesday has come and gone and we're still waiting for the tourists to arrive...... It was even more quiet today than yesterday....? No idea whats going on...????? Where is everybody?

On a positive note, it gave me time to play around with food! I decided that todays tapas dish would be a little twist on one I had last week on 'indulgence night!' It was melted goats cheese, caramelised onions, Serrano ham and balsamic syrup on lightly toasted country bread. Very scrummy! Here's a piccy...


Really tasty and loads of different textures and flavours. It works really well together. I'm using the word 'really' far too much! I think this might go in the book..... In fact, I may have to dedicate a whole chapter to 'nibbles & tapas' ..........

The content for the book is growing by the day, but I need to find time in my ridiculously busy life to start typing the bloody thing!

Not sure how the weight loss is going, I've been neither 'good', nor 'bad', so Saturday should be quite interesting............. On that note, I am going to finish my internet poker, (doing well again), and head off for a swim. I managed about 20 minutes earlier before being 'attacked' by my son, so I need to put in a few more lengths.

Thanks for reading, take care, sleep well and I will speak to you all tomorrow
Buenas noches!

Slimbo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment