Friday, July 6, 2012

Day 97 - The night before the weigh in ....Again!

Nearly reached day 100! Tomorrow morning will be my 13th weigh in. I think it will be unlucky number 13.........

I know I say it EVERY week, (well, except for last week), but if I havent gained this week, I will be amazed....... Can't put my finger on it, just have a feeling........

Forgetting that for a minute, today was a little on the dull side. A pretty quiet day downstairs in the cafe and only 18 covers upstairs tonight for fish & chips. It happens some weeks......... There's no exact pattern, but every 5 weeks or so, we seem to get a slow Friday and Sunday. Only 12 booked for Sunday so far, so looking like a wash out for both. Time will tell.......

Its late (as always), so I'm off to bed now. Wish me luck for the morning weigh in, God knows I need it!

Speak to you all with details of the result tomorrow. As always if you cant wait for the result on here, yuo can check my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/185455448234743/ where I will reveal all at about 10am

Nite nite
Slimbo

2 comments: