Friday, July 13, 2012

DAy 104 - Weigh in tomorrow.......hmmmm

Another pretty eneventful day. Only managed 28 Fish & Chips (lunch & dinner).... Think it must be the heat......... At least I hope its that!!

Got a busy day ahead tomorrow. Need to do a food shop and get weighed before work and then prep for 'Race Night'. Looking forward to it as its always a good craic. Also looking forward to hearing the amazing voice of Matt Mason, who as well as being an excellent compare for the racing festivities, is probably the best live singer I have heard. He only sings 1 or 2 for us during the interval, but different class.

Got to get on the scales tomorrow for my weekly weigh in. Not gonna say if I'm feeling confident or not as you must all be getting very bored of it now!

As always, I will let you all know the results tomorrow, and as always if you cant wait until tomorrow night, you can check my food page on facebook where I will post the results as they happen! https://www.facebook.com/groups/185455448234743/

Off to bed, so I wish you all a good nights sleep and look forward to 'talking' to you all again tomorrow.

Nite nite
Slimbo

No comments:

Post a Comment