Friday, July 20, 2012

Day 111 - Friday's here again.....

Friday's here again........

A very busy day at work, both this morning in the cafe, and tonight in the restaurant. Back to normal after a couple of weeks wondering where everyone had gone! Oh, and it was bloody hot too!

On to more pressing matters................... tomorrow will be the 15th weigh in. I can categorically state now that I will NOT have lost weight this week. I have missed 3 days swimming and I indulged on Wednesday evening. Although I have been 'good' for the rest of the week, I cannot possibly have lost again. Having said that, I do feel thinner this week and I now fit into 'large' swimming shorts instead of the xxl ones that I was squeezing into at the start of the journey. I also got a lot of nice comments this week from people saying that I look thinner. Still a long way to go.............

So as always, I will update you all tomorrow with the results. If you dont want to wait until then, you can tune in to my facebook page at around 10am https://www.facebook.com/groups/185455448234743/

I'm off to bed as its 1.30am and I really do need to try and get up early to have a swim before work!

Sleep well, thanks for reading and I will be back tomorrow

Take care all
Slimbo

No comments:

Post a Comment