Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Day 94 - A quiet Tuesday, but news from the tape measure!

A quiet day at work with not much to report. No strange requests from customers, no more road works, but still hot! Managed to blag a day off tomorrow. No sure what to do, maybe just a lazy day at home and a bit of cooking.....

A little saddened by the  result of Saturday's weigh in, I decided to measure my waist! Well, I certainly cheered up! I have lost 22cm around my waist! Thats 8.6 inches in Euro speak! Get in! I knew I was thinner................;0)

I had bought some peaches on Sunday from my fruit and veg man and had a few left over, so I decided to make a peach, mozzarella, Serrano ham, Parmesan and Basil salad. It was pretty good and I had a naughty little dip of the peach juice mixed with the olive oil with some crusty bread. Yom yom yom! Here's a piccie.......


I've got some super ripe figs to use up, so I will have a think and try and come up with something tomorrow.

Harrison spent a couple of hours next door with 'one of his girlfriends' this afternoon, so I was able to ahve a proper swim for about 45 mins. Needed to  burn off some of the calories eaten over the last few days so it was nice to be able to swim freely for a change! I did miss our little games today though...............

I'm off now, might have a little swim after I've watched Eastenders and Big Brother! (I sound like a right saddo!)

Take care, speak to you all again tomorrow
Slimbo


2 comments:

  1. East Enders and Big Brother???? Tragic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know its tragic, but I am hooked 8a627bd6-a19b-11e1-942e-000bcdcb5194 . Do you have a name?

    ReplyDelete