Friday, June 29, 2012

Day 90 - The 13th weigh in looms...........

Another Friday has come and gone..... the Fish & Chips have been served, we stink of cooking oil and once again its been an excruciatingly hot day. One small consolation....., we are home before midnight!

For once I am quietly confident about the morning's weigh in, which probably means that I have gained weight! In all seriousness, I feel much lighter today and I even manged to glance at the mirror this morning to check out my new shape. I can definitely see a difference. Even if I have put weight on, I will not worry as I 'know' I am 'lighter'. I have just eaten some toast adorned with sliced Spanish omelete, (at midnight), so that may effect the result...................

Its been a long week both physically and mentally and its ended on a couple of sad notes. A very good friend of ours tragically lost her husband yesterday and another good friends mum passed away today, so our thoughts go out to them........

I'm going to let my toast digest a little, watch Eastenders and then have a little pre weigh in swim before I go to bed, so I will leave you all now and report the results tomorrow. As always , if you cant wait until tomorrow night, you can check out my facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/groups/185455448234743/

Take care peeps, speak to you tomorrow
Slimbo
Thinking of you Sandria..........................

No comments:

Post a Comment