Saturday, June 9, 2012

Day 70 - Result from the weigh in

Well, I got weighed this morning and managed to lose another 2 lbs this week for a total weight loss of 2 stone 3 lbs, yipee! Its slowing down a little now, so I will have to step things up a bit methinks. I need to drink more water and up the swimming. Although I swim every day and sometimes twice a day, I think I need to push harder. I'm hoping to lose 4lbs next week so that I will be 17 stone something. Its the next milestone..............

Another house fell through today! Well it didnt exactly fall through, it was just ridiculously expensive and way over budget. So we are still looking. Time is ticking away........... Something has to materialise soon or Laura will get her wish and sleep in the tent we have had for ages!

Another heartening night at work. We managed 20 covers . I think a lot were tourists, but all custom is good custom. Not sure how long this influx of punters will last, but we will make the most of it while it does. Managed to get all the prep done for Sunday Lunch as well, so all in all, a pretty decent day.

Got 20 booked so far for Sunday Lunch, so hope to get a few more bookings in the morning. I'm looking forward to cooking the slow roasted lamb, (see lasts nights blog), and gonna be interested to hear the customer feedback. I think its gonna be pretty damn good. While I'm singing my own praises, I have to say the mushroom soup I made for tomorrow tastes bloody lovely too!

I've gotta get to bed peeps, its 2 am and I need to be up at 8 o'clock. If you say that quickly it sounds like 'I need to be a potato clock!' On that note, I'm off

Take care, sleep well and I'll speak to you all in the morning
Ciao 4 now!

Slimbo!

4 comments:

  1. hi jim keep up the good work and post pics of food if you can. As for the house, head up mate something will turn up, it always does. have a great sunday service ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the interest bellybistro.com, I will!

      Delete
  2. Sounds delicious, my lamb is just going to be boring!!! Slow roasted with rosemary, served with mint sauce obviously. 20 punters, you will have more when they see the lamb. Don't forget to save some for yourself.
    Good luck with the house hunting xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sanj. Bet your lamb was amazing...... Still looking for a house!

      Delete