Monday, June 4, 2012

day 65 - A pretty quiet Monday, apart from the house falling through!

Monday is here again, and a quiet and dull one really. Not much happened at work, the workmen are still doing their thing and its STUPIDLY hot. That's pretty much it......., apart from some crappy news about the 'new house'.........

Its not the new house any more! Apparently the old lady who owns it has changed her mind and now does not want to let it. C'est la vie, maybe it just wasnt meant to be. So the search continues........

I've had a couple more recipe ideas for the book, so cracking on with that. Not a clue how many recipies to put in etc, but will just suck it and see. I'm going to try and combine a little humour, a few recipes from 'the Journey', some recipes of mine that I have 'invented', some of my favourite things to eat and a few stories from work. I'm hoping that it will all blend nicely together and be intresting reading!!

As there is no much to blog about tonight, I will bore you no more and hopefully have some news for you all tomorrow. Its not easy blogging every day and having to find things to talk about that are even mildly interesting you know!

See you all tomorrow, I'm off for some internet poker.

Hasta luego mis amigos de comida!

No comments:

Post a Comment