Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Day 74 - Quiet day at work.......

A quiet day at work today, so again I dont have much to say today. It worries me a little that people may lose interest if I dont have something funny or intresting to report. I was talking to someone today who told me to make something up to make the blog interesting. I cant do that. Whats the point? This blog / journey is about exactly that, my journey. I have said before, there will be highs and lows, boring days and interesting days. Some blogs will appeal to some readers and some to others. But whatever happens, I will keep it real.

So, with that in mind, all I can tell you is that tomorrow I have about 4 hours of prep to do for evening service, so I can furnish you with details and pictures of my creations etc, and I'm hoping to possibly attempt my second video! Whoo hoo! I may even put my voice on this one! Knowing me though, I'll probably bottle it and say nothing! I think I may use 1 or 2 of the recipes for the book, so you will get an 'exclusive' too!

Take care peeps, my conversation has run dry, (I just stole a line from Natalie Imbruglia), sorry Natalie, and I will update you all tomorrow.

Remember........... keep it real..........

Slimbo xx


No comments:

Post a Comment