Saturday, June 16, 2012

Day 77 - Results of the weigh in and other stuff.....

It's nearly 1 am and I have just returned frorm work. What a day.................

It started with my weekly trip to the 'Beauty Box' for my official weigh in and I was very chuffed to have lost another 1lb. That's a total weight loss of 2 stone 4 pounds in 11 weeks. An average of just under 3 lbs a week. My next target is to be 17 stone something and I am only 3 lbs away from that, so if I can have a really good week, I may hit it next Saturday. ;0)

Straight to work after the weigh in, and as soon as I had poured myself a coffee, BANG, the floodgates opened. It did not stop until about 2.30pm when I flew upstairs to prep for tonight. Finally fininshed at about 4pm and raced home to spend a hour with the little man before heading back to work.

Work was okay tonight. We ended up with 18, so again another good turn out for the 'All you can eat menu'.  Again, we had some excellent comments from the customers and one even said that my potato & leek soup was the best soup he'd ever tasted. Obviously a fine judge of food! Apart from getting in at nearly 1am, a decent nights work. Thank you to Gemma and Julie, (I know Gemma will be reading this to you at some point Julie), for their stirling efforts as always, if it wasnt for Julie's efforts at the sink, we'd probably still be there now!

Im going to go to bed now as its up early again in the morningn to prep and cook Sunday lunch. Thank God that at about 5pm tomorrow afternnon it will all be over and no work again until Tuesday! Its our 1 day off every 14 days. Although we have Monday off, it will be spent arranging, hosting and partaking in the little mans birthday party, so really going to work would be the easier option. Its not actually his birthday until July 27th, but in Spain, if you dont have the party during term time, no bugger turns up, so if you want your child to get loads of presents, you have it during term time ;0)

I really am going to bed now.....
Sweet dreams and I will speak to you all again tomorrow

Slimbo xx

1 comment:

  1. 3lb a week is a good weight loss, keep up the good work. Pleased the punters are enjoying the 'all you can eat menu'. Brilliant idea that.
    Hope Harrison's birthday goes amazingly well, love to him xx

    ReplyDelete