Friday, June 1, 2012

day 62 - Weigh in tomorrow....And found a house!

Its Saturday tomorrow and that means a trip to the 'Beauty Box' for this weeks weigh in. Really dont feel confident this week. In fact, I think I may have gained weight. Apart from Tuesday night I have stuck rigidly to my change of habits, but I just feel heavier. I  am usually a good judge as to whether or not I have lost any weight and this week I really do feel heavier. Although disappointed, I would not be surprised if I had gained...... Watch this space! I will infrom c

On to work. A pretty standard Friday, nothing of any interest to talk about really. We managed 30 portions of fish and chips, so a little less than 'normal', but none the less, not bad. The road works are still driving us mad, but there's nothing we can do about them so I'll stop whinging! Home at 11pm tonight as well, so fairly early. Time for a swim and a blog before watching tonights episode of Eastenders!

Any of you following my house hunting saga may be pleased to know that we found somewhere today. Its a perfect size and has the outdoor space and size we wanted, oh, and a pool! Its a 2 double bedroomed 'bungalow' with an ensuite bathroom (with a bath, yipee), a brand new shower room, a large kitchen for a Spanish property with a decent amount of worktop (yipee again) and all the rooms are very large. The living room and both bedrooms have aircon, but I think we will have to sort out some internet etc.....  It has decent outside space for all the little fellas stuff and a pool! Oh and did I mention that there was a pool? ;0)

I'm off for a crispbread for my 'dinner'. Wouldnt want to eat a heavy meal the night before the weigh in now would I?!!

Sweet dreams all. Wish me luck for the weigh in, God knows I need it!

Speak to you all again tomorrow. Nite nite xx

No comments:

Post a Comment