Saturday, June 23, 2012

Day 84 - Result from the weigh in!

The end of week 12...... Wow, where did the time go?....................

Tentatively, as always, I stepped on the scales at Heather's this morning, fearing the worst. I needn't have worried. I lost 3 pounds! Soooooooooooo pleased with that. Really thought I had put weight on.
So, after 12 weeks I have lost exactly 2 stone and 7 pounds, or 35 pounds, or 15.87 kilos! Gotta be chuffed with that. If nothing else, it's a reminder that what I am doing must be working. I may regret saying this soon, but as yet, in 12 weeks, I haven't put any weight on. I have also reached the milestone of being 17 stone something. OK, it's 17 stone 13, but it's 17 stone something, and when you started at 20 stone something, it makes you feel good! Roll on next week....

Not such a busy day at work today. The cafe was okay during the day, but a very quiet evening service, with just 4 covers. One day I'll suss this restaurant lark out........ or, maybe not!

So for now, its bed for me as I am up early for Sunday lunch prep. I have a young lad coming in with me in the morning. He is the 11 year old son of one of our friends and when talking the other day, he asked if he could come in and try and learn a little about cooking. Bless him. Of course I said yes. I hope he really gets into it as he seems a bright and genuinely interested kid, but I know he is a very fussy eater, so I am going to try and educate him in that department as well. We will see how it goes...

I will return tomorrow with pictures of my completed terrine and tales of the days events.

Sleep well foodies
Slimbo

No comments:

Post a Comment