Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Day 73 - We got the house!!!!!!!

Woke up this morning with a little knot in my stomach, wondering what the news would be about the potential new house. I needn't have worried. We got the house yipee! I cannot describe the incredible weight off my shoulders. I can relax a little now....Phew. Thank you to Melissa & Gary, we will take very good care of it for you.............

Work was okay again. It seems to be picking up a little. Nothing really to report though.

I dont really have much to say today really. I'm just soooooooo chuffed about the house.

Rather than spout drivel, I am going to go now as I have tonnes to do, but I will try and give you something more interesting to read tomorrow.

See ya

Slimbo  :0)

2 comments:

  1. Excellent news Jim! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks 8a627bd6-a19b-11e1-942e-000bcdcb5194 ! Do you have a name?

    ReplyDelete