Wednesday, June 6, 2012

day 67 - A trip to the quack in the morning for an update

Here we are again! Wednesday has come and gone and I'm looking forward to seeing the doctor in the morning for a progress report! Its nice to be weighed every week by Heather at the Beauty Box, but its also nice to get exact weights and measurements done by the quack. She was very happy with me last time I went, and its been about 4 weeks, so she should have nice things to say.....

Work was work! A pretty busy day all round. The workmen have almost finished the noisy part of their duties and the road is nearly done...Yipee! Cant wait to tell you all about the zebra crossing they have put right in front of where we put our chairs and tables that we pay 2,500€ a year for. There also a tree in the way as well. Viva Espana!

Bad news AGAIN on todays house.....far too expensive. We do however have a viewing tomorrow afternoon at 3.15.pm. As always I will keep you informed! It'll probably go wrong though.....

I'm off now. Not much else to tell you so I will furnish you tomorrow with details of my visit to the doctors.

Sleep well, take care and speak soon

Slimbo!

No comments:

Post a Comment