Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Day 88 - Has it really been that long?

Popped to Harrison's school today to have an end of term chat with his teacher. She was very impressed with his progress and told us he was a lovely boy. Proud Daddy!

Work was pretty boring and the madness of the last couple of weeks seems to have abated. At least if I'm bored tomorrow I can go upstairs and prep for the evening service. Got 3 tables booked for the 'All you can eat Steak, Ribs, Chicken etc' so at least we know there will be a few in. I've got a surplus of mushrooms, so I feel a soup coming on.......... I'll take the usual pictures of my creations for you tomorrow.

I had quite a nice dinner tonight. It was ravioli stuffed with parmesan and rocket drizzled with some olive oil and fresh oregano and a few extra shavings of Parmesan..........

That's about it for today people, I hope you all sleep well and I will be back tomorrow.....

Take care, night night
Slimbo

No comments:

Post a Comment