Monday, May 28, 2012

Day 59 - Monday and a day off!

Its Monday and that means  my 1 day off every 2 weeks, yipee!

Started the day as always by taking Harrison to school and then headed off to a seafront bar for a coffee and a think about our house hunting strategy. An hour and a half later we left the bar!

I think we pretty much went to every estate agent in Calpe and if we had wanted a 2 bedroomed appartment, we would have been laughing. Practically EVERYTHING was an appartment. The search continues.... There are a couple of possibilities from people who are getting back to us tomorrow, so all is not lost, but what a waste of a morning.

Managed to have a very nice Caesar salad and a cheeky beer at our favourite seafront bar (Cocos) , so there was some good that came of the day. Managed to head home for an hour, had a quick swim and before we knew it, it was time to collect Harrison from school!

Laura was cooking dinner tonight, so I just relaxed and farted around on the computer for a while and awaited my meal. She cooked up some lean mince with some jerk seasoning and topped some tortilla chips with it. Made a salsa and added that with some fat free yoghurt and put that on top too. It was really nice! I probably ate 1 or 2 tortillas more than I should have, but what the heck! I have to say that the combination of spicy mince, yoghurt, salsa and the odd tortilla chip tasted amazingly good inside a tortilla wrap!! Definately the most calorific meal I have had on the journey, but I'll be a good boy tomorrow to balance it out. Maybe a few extra lengths as well!

I said yesterday that I might do something interesting for dinner tonight, but it was cooked for me, so I'm thinking of doing it tomorrow instead. Might stuff a chicken breast with something.......Watch this space!

Nite all, sleep well and I will talk to you all again tomorrow ;0)

Ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment