Friday, May 18, 2012

Day 48 - The night before the 7th weigh in....

Its coming up to 1am as I type this and as usual, I am very apprehensive about my 7th weigh in in about 9 hours time. I've been a 'good boy' all week as usual and have swum regularly, but there's still that doubt that I will not have lost any weight. More worryingly, its possible that I may have even gained weight! Stay tuned and all will be revealed tomorrow early am on my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/185455448234743/ or on this blog later on tonight.

Not much to say about today really. I didnt eat much, just grazed now and again during work and that was about it. I have just had a little swim and I am intending to get in the pool again in the morning just before the weigh in, but it depends if I can get out of bed in time! I have felt pretty rough over the last couple of days with a bit of a head cold, so motivating myself to swim first thing in the morning has been difficult. We will see what happens later this morning.

On to work...... a pretty busy day both upstairs and down today, so the positivity continues. We have bookings for tomorrow night and our usual Sunday lunch barrage,...... things are looking up, or are they? Its 'All you can eat night' again tomorrow night so I am going to have to do stupid amounts of prep during the day, not only for Saturday night, but also for Sunday lunch..... You may not see much activity on line from me tomorrow........

I'll fill you all in tomorrow. Its now 1.10 am and I'm off to bed

Sleep well and watch this space for the results of the weigh in!

Nite nite all xx

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps you should find something to alternate the swimming with, Jim? Another form of exercise?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. It feels strange replying to someone with no name though! I should do more, I know. Its difficult when you are over 18 stone, but I could walk more etc. I also know that this will sound like an excuse, but I work approximately 70 hours a week and have a 5 yr old son, so time is a problem too. I take your comment on board though and will definately try and get off my fat arse more! Also, thank you for being the first person to comment on here who I dont know!!

    ReplyDelete