Monday, May 14, 2012

Day 44 and a day off work!

Had day off work today, yipee! Guess what I did? Absolutely nothing!

After returning from the school run, I sat my fat carcass on the sofa and watched some daytime TV! 'The Jeremy Kyle Show', now there's an experience! Are these people for real? It must be staged , surely. People like this really dont exist, do they? I sound such a judgemental snob, but I just find it hard to accept!

During one of the adverts, I decided to make some scrambled egg and mushrooms on toast for brekkie. On my return to the living room, I witnesses a 62 year old man with no teeth crying his eyes out because the 18 year old mother of 'his' child had just told him it wasnt his and the DNA test proved that to be the case. This is amazing in itself, but we were then informed that she had dumped the child with him and left for 6 months while she decided she didnt want it! CRAZY!

Back to reality. Dinner was a simple affair of Caesar salad (without croutons or Parmesan) and a 'Bifidus Activo' yoghurt. I'm not exactly sure what the health benefits are, but they're low in fat and calories and I know they do you good, so thats my new pud option.


I have written this early tonight as I intend to get a reasonably early night, (the norm is about 2am and its catching up with me), as I am going to start swimming every morning before work. Sleep well all and I will return tomorrow

Nite Nite...

No comments:

Post a Comment