Saturday, May 5, 2012

Dat 34 & 35- I forgot to blog last night!!!!! We've had this weeks weigh in!

I don't remember much about yesterday to be honest! I know that I had 2 swims because I knew that the weigh in was imminent, but apart from that and a very busy dinner service, not much happened really. Not that I can remember anyway! Now I know why I blog everday! I know I was a good boy in the food department as I was very concious of the weigh in, but I honestly don't remember what I ate!................. (five minutes have just passed). I have just checked yesterdays Facebook page and I have been enlightened as to yesterdays breakfast. Bacon and egg muffin Jimbo style at just 220 calories! Excuse the poncey splodges of ketchup, I only did them to make it look a little more cheffy!


I genuinely dont remember what I had for dinner! Oh well, on to today...................................................

Big day for me today. It was weigh in number 5 and Chelsea were playing in the final of the FA Cup. I have to say, I was very pleased with the outcome of both results!

I weighed in today at 18 stone 12 pounds, that is a loss of four pounds this week, making a total weight loss in 5 weeks of 1 stone 8 pounds. Chelsea won the FA Cup as well, so all in all it was a good day results wise for me.

For breakfast I just toasted a little stale baguette and dipped it in a dry fried egg, nothing exciting, but it served its purpose. 200 calories. Lunch was a couple of crispbread thingys with low fat, no taste cheese, and a little branston pickle. 200 calories...

I managed to make myself, (my sous chef Gemma was on strike tonight), a quick dinner at work using up some food that needed to be eaten. It consisted of spaghetti, prawns, tomatoes, rocket leaves and chicken stock. wasn't bad either.......... Approx 700 calories. Approx total calories today...1100


Didnt manage to swim today, but will be back in the pool tomorrow after I get home from Sunday lunch. Will speak to you all then as its 2am and I'm up at 8........

Sleep well x

No comments:

Post a Comment